A gluten-free pizza crust that’s made with cauliflower instead of flour.
2 1⁄2 cups grated cauliflower
1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Pizza Seasoning
1 egg, slightly beaten
pizza toppings, your choice
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Place grated cauliflower in a Rectangular Steamer and microwave for 5–6 minutes, until soft. Allow to cool.
- In a medium prep bowl, combine cauliflower and remaining ingredients, except toppings.
- On an Sheet Pan lined with a lightly oiled Sheet Pan Liner, press mixture out into desired shape and thickness.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Finish pizza with desired toppings and bake for 10 more minutes.